Due to ranking second place in the global coffee market, Vietnam is a reputable supplier.
Basic introduction about Vietnam coffee suppliers
Vietnam coffee suppliers are the ones who supply large volumes of coffee to foreign clients. Their purpose is to provide coffee to firms owned by coffee farmers.
Vietnam coffee suppliers’ products
In the global coffee trade business, there are two primary types of coffee that significant Vietnam coffee suppliers frequently supply.
- Robusta coffee is a type of coffee that is grown in Africa first. Pure Vietnamese Robusta coffee, which has a high caffeine level and is commonly used to manufacture instant coffee, accounts for more than 90% of Vietnam’s green coffee output due to excellent natural conditions.
- Arabica coffee: Despite accounting for only approximately 5% of Vietnam’s green coffee output, Arabica coffee is highly valued due to its difficult growing circumstances, high quality, delectable taste, and extensive use.
Vietnam coffee suppliers are mainly located near the growing areas
The Pacific Northwest
Son La and Dien Bien, two of the most important coffee-producing regions in the northwest, are also home to Vietnam’s coffee factories. The Northwest of Vietnam is the primary growing zone for Arabica coffee beans due to its temperate climate.
Because of the subtropical and tropical temperature, as well as the type of soil suited for large-scale coffee farming, the Central Highlands have been a major coffee-growing region in Vietnam.
Because Quang Tri is a productive land known for its Specialty Arabica Quang Tri coffee beans, Vietnamese coffee processing facilities have gathered here to promote exceptional coffee production.
The benefits of sourcing coffee from Vietnam
Because of the move from a tea-drinking to a coffee-drinking culture, the coffee market is well-developed and competitive. Importers struggle to find a reliable import source that will help them maintain and grow their business in the long run. The following are some of the reasons why international coffee importers should pick Vietnam as a supplier.
- The most significant advantage of Vietnamese coffee is the excellent natural environment in which it is grown. This results in great productivity, high output, and low prices. Coffee productivity in Vietnam is determined by a tropical humid monsoon climate with temperatures ranging from 15 to 26 degrees Celsius, altitudes ranging from 400 to 1500 meters, ample rainfall and sunshine, and a highly specialized farming technique. Vietnamese coffee plantations can produce 3.5 tons per hectare, but Brazil only produces 1.8 tons per hectare.
- Price advantage: Even after factoring in domestic costs, the FOB price of Vietnamese coffee is usually 5% lower than the international price.
- Tariff benefit: Taking advantage of the Vietnam-EU FTA’s potential is one of the most obvious advantages when importing Vietnamese coffee (EVFTA). EVFTA has announced a tax reduction policy of 0% for all coffee goods, including green coffee, roasted coffee, and processed coffee. When importing coffee from Vietnam coffee providers, this is a huge advantage for purchasers.
Top reputed Vietnam coffee suppliers
Here is a list of the most dependable Vietnam coffee factory for international companies that you should not ignore. Green coffee and roasted coffee are their major goods.
Trung Nguyen Legend
With a total investment value of more than 152 billion VND, Trung Nguyen Coffee Co., Ltd is the largest Vietnamese coffee processing factory in the Central Highlands, including two workshops for processing powdered coffee and instant coffee.
The factory that processes coffee powder has a capacity of 1,500 tons of finished products per year. Around 60% of powdered coffee will be sold to Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Germany, and a few new countries like the United States, Canada, Russia, the United Kingdom, and France. In addition, the factory makes instant coffee worth more than 120 billion VND using contemporary European technology.
K-Agricultural Company – one of the best suppliers of agricultural products in Vietnam has contributed to bringing thousands of tons of Vietnamese coffee to the world, especially to demanding markets such as the US, Japan, and Africa. Before being put on the domestic and global market, the products are carefully selected by hand and processed according to special methods to ensure the quality of each grain. K-Agriculture specializes in the export of a wide range of Vietnamese coffee beans, particularly specialty coffee beans. K-Agriculture’s best-selling products are Specialty Arabica Quang Tri, Dalat, Lac Duong, and Robusta Lam Dong.
Vinacafe Bien Hoa Factory
Vinacafe Bien Hoa was born in 1968 as the predecessor of Coronel Coffee Factory. The company’s most famous product is the 3-in-1 instant coffee because of its convenience. Up to now, Vinacafé’s third factory is invested more than 500 billion VND, built on an area of nearly 5 hectares in Long Thanh Industrial Park, Dong Nai province, which is 4 times larger than the second factory and 40 times larger than the first factory of Vinacafé Bien Hoa.