If your hair gets greasy easily and cannot keep its volume throughout the day then maybe you have oily hair. Here are the top 4 shampoo for oily hair that we highly recommend you should try.
Why do you need shampoo for oily hair
Do you know that to keep oily hair shiny and healthy, you need shampoo for oily hair. Not everyone knows this, but oily hair needs to use specific shampoo for oily hair in order to keep the hair volume. Here are some tips if you have oily hair.
- If you have oily hair, you should choose natural herbal shampoo products or shampoo for oily hair.
- You should use oily hair shampoos that have a pH greater than 6 and limit products that are too moisturizing
- Do not wash your hair often and absolutely do not use your nails to clean the scalp. This habit will cause the scalp to be damaged and produce more oil.
- Do not use hot water to wash your hair, do not dry your hair at high temperatures. Instead, you just wash your hair with cold water, blow-dry your hair on a wind or cool setting. If possible, let the hair dry naturally, do not rub the towel on the hair so that the hair is not tangled and broken.
Top 4 best shampoo for oily hair
To keep your oily hair smooth and maintain a great volume all day long, you should use a shampoo for oily hair. Here are the 4 best shampoo for oily hair that we highly recommend.
L’Oréal Professionnel Expert Pure Resource shampoo for oily hair
Serie Expert Pure Resource Oily Scalp Care shampoo for oily hair best will control oil, absorb moisture, and leave hair soft and bouncy. This shampoo best for oily hair products adds water and nutrients to help balance the moisture of the scalp, providing a clean environment and preventing scalp pathogens.
- This is a moisture balance oily hair shampoos. This shampoo for oily hair adds water and minerals to help balance the moisture of the scalp, keeping the scalp clean and oil-free.
- Citramine compound with Vitamin E & Anti-Calcareous ingredients helps to clean and balance the oil layer on the scalp effectively, and at the same time remove impurities, dirt, chemicals that remain on the scalp.
This shampoo for oily hair has a gentle fragrance and also helps to reduce hair loss, reduce dandruff, reduce scalp oil and strengthen the hair.
TRESemmé Expert Selection Salon Detox shampoo for oily hair
Tresemme is a very famous shampoo brand of the Godefroy company from the US, established in 1947 and then acquired by Unilever – a leading multinational corporation in the world in 2010. If you guys don’t know how to choose a shampoo for oily hair, you can choose this shampoo for oily hair! The product is suitable for people from 18-40 years old.
- The main ingredients of this shampoo best for oily hair is from ginger and green tea. Surely all of us know the effective cleaning effects of these two ingredients already.
- The best oily hair shampoo product does not contain preservatives, does not contain colorants and has a sulfate content within the allowable range, so it is considered benign and safe.
This shampoo for oily hair has an elegant and eye-catching packaging design, bottle with spray nozzle for convenient use. It also has a large capacity, and can be used for a long time. Many people love this shampoo for oily hair because it can clean the scalp, remove excess oil, help hair recover quickly and is not sticky for oily hair. After washing your hair, there will be a cool scent all day long.
Klorane shampoo for oily hair
Klorane is a famous French brand, widely sold in pharmacies. The shampoo for oily hair product is extracted from stinging nettle root, inhibits the production of scalp sebum, prevents the movement of sebum, nourishes shiny, bouncy hair. In addition, the shampoo for oily hair products also has other nourishing ingredients such as: Vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B8, glycerin and mild cleansing agent. This oily hair shampoos is suitable for those with oily scalp.
- The outer shampoo for an oily hair box is made of simple, beautiful paper with complete product information. The shampoo for oily hair also comes in the form of a green, sturdy plastic bottle that looks very eye-catching.
- This best oily hair shampoo has a strong herbal scent, the scent of plants, flowers, but not as strong as other shampoo.
If you are using regular shampoo, switching to Klorane shampoo will be unfamiliar because they create very little foam. However, your scalp is still clean! According to the instructions, you should wash your hair for 5-7 minutes to allow the nutrients to penetrate deeply into the hair. Because this shampoo for oily hair has less foam, when rinsing, you will save much more time than regular shampoo.
Yves Rocher Purifying shampoo for oily hair
The Yves Rocher Purifying shampoo for oily hair product line is receiving many positive feedbacks from women. The design of the blue bottle is fresh and eye-catching.
- This shampoo for oily hair ingredients is pure organic oat extract and reduces scalp irritation caused by inflammation. Besides, this ingredient also works to clean the skin, control oil and increase moisture in the hair.
- This shampoo for oily hair also contains vitamin E which will protect hair from the effects of the external environment.
- The shampoo for oily hair has stinging nettle that can removes oil, balances pH, treats dandruff and cleans hair
- Besides, the shampoo for oily hair product also has other nutrients such as: jojoba oil, mulberry leaves, white pine tops, chrysanthemum …
There are no silicones and parabens in this shampoo for oily hair. The shampoo for oily hair bottles has a capacity of 300ml, the expiry date is only 6 months, so you need to check before buying. This shampoo for oily hair has the natural smell of plants instead of the strong chemical type.
Here are the top 4 shampoo for oily hair best that we strongly recommend you should use. Hope these information will help you find the best shampoo for oily hair for yor hair.