Rice water for hair can stimulate hair growth, this is currently the most popular thickening trick today. If you want to learn this free rice water for hair recipe, then don’t skip the article below.
Why does rice water for hair stimulate hair growth?
Using rice water for hair is one of the beauty methods of ancient Japanese women. In rice water, there are many amino acids and vitamins B1 and B5 which are very good for the growth of hair follicles. Besides, active ingredients such as carbohydrates called inositol found in rice water will help reduce damage to the hair, stimulate hair growth faster, and the hair structures will link together more closely.
- Rice water for hair helps to make hair blacker, nourishes hair from root to tip to make hair strong and soft, limiting dandruff and hair problems.
- Rice water for hair cleans the scalp very well, without stripping the natural oils of the hair and scalp. In particular, this tip also helps to reduce hair loss very effectively.
- In rice water, there are many amino acids, vitamins B1 and B5 are very good for hair follicles
How to use rice water for hair the right way
Here is how to make rice water for hair that you should follow
Normal rice water for hair
For the rice hair mask, you can use any type of rice.
- Take a sufficient amount of rice and water
- Pour the water into the rice and gently wash it to remove the dirt on the rice and then drain it
- Pour the second water into the rice and soak for about 30 minutes, then decant the rice water
- Use just decanted rice water and pour it on your hair so that the water covers evenly from the roots to the ends of the hair.
- Massage the hair for 1-2 minutes, then squeeze the hair to get rid of the water, then cover the hair and incubate the hair.
- Incubate for 1 – 1.5 hours and rinse with water without having to use shampoo or conditioner.
According to the evaluation of hair care experts, the implementation of the method of using rice water for hair will give quick effects after 1-2 months of continuous use twice a week. So be persistent to own shiny, healthy and bouncy black hair! Rice water will give quick effects after 1-2 months of continuous use twice a week
Fermented rice water for hair
Fermented rice water for hair concentrates the nutrients from there, which helps bring more benefits to the hair.
To get fermented rice water, you just need to take normal rice water, then put the rice water in a bowl, cover and store at room temperature. After two days, you can take that naturally fermented rice water and wash it according to the same steps as normal rice water.
Boiling rice water for hair
With this method of washing rice, you just need to pour water into the rice like cooking rice, but more than usual.
When the water in the pot boils, you just need to drain the water to wash the rice, let it cool and also use it to incubate your hair.
Notes when using rice water for hair
Using rice water for hair brings a lot of benefits to your hair, but in order for rice water to promote its full use, you should note a few points as follows:
- It is necessary to decant the initial rice washing water because they contain a lot of dirt and impurities that are not good for health.
- The method of washing hair with rice water is only suitable for dry skin, with the scalp can be greasy, making sticky hair worse.
- Do not leave the rice water for hair on the skin for too long or do not wash it again. Many people think that leaving it on for a long time will help the scalp absorb more nutrients. But in fact, the truth is quite the opposite, the scalp is itchy and there is a risk of fungal infection if not washed.
- Washing your hair with rice water is not suitable for all women and not everyone likes this method. Either method has its own advantages and disadvantages. If you know how to limit the disadvantages and increase the efficiency when using it, it will bring better results.